This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by Philom Tech Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at The Circle, 5th Floor, Huda City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or legal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. Philom Tech Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Philom Tech’s notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Philom Tech Private Limited shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website/Mobile Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise..
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Philom Tech Pvt Ltd is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
Membership on the Platform is subject to a subscription fee which shall be charged monthly or quarterly or semi-annually or annually. The charges will be customised to best suit the needs and requirements of the customer. Philom Tech Pvt. Ltd. may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event, Philom Tech Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Philom Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Temlin, Philom tech and/or Philom or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Philom Tech or any of its product or services or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Philom Tech’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Philom Tech’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Philom Tech.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to project cost reduction, managing resources etc that is similar/identical to our format of business or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Platform
Payments & Refund
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be through the app called ‘Razorpay’ of Razorpay Software Private Limited, Gurgaon, India. Payments made through any other mode shall be unacceptable against the products/ services provided by Philom.
In addition, You are requested to go through our detailed refund policy on our website www.philom.in.
The customer will not be charged during the trial period. The payment cycle would commence after the stipulated trial period only after due authorization from the customer. Thereon, the said payment shall automatically be deducted from the customers bank account for every billing cycle. In case, the customer is not satisfied with the services/product, the customer can discontinue the membership at any time. In case of such discontinuance of services, the customer shall be charged on a pro rata basis and the customer shall be refunded for the leftover time period of such membership.
The Customer has the right to cancel this Agreement within thirty days without providing reasons. The cancellation period starts on the date the account is opened and runs for thirty days. In order to exercise the right of cancellation, the Customer shall discontinue the services on the app itself and the refund, if any shall be made in accordance with the Refund Policy
Upon the first billing date of the subscription, you shall be notified the end of the trial period through the app and the services will automatically discontinue from your account, unless subscribed before/after the termination.
In an event where a Customer revokes the subscription in the middle of the subscription tenure, Philom shall be entitled to forfeit the entire amount of subscription fee for the entire tenure and further be entitled to demand any additional costs, if applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Philom Tech Pvt. Ltd. . All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Philom Tech respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to us at – Contact@philom.in
Limitation of Liability
Limitation on Guarantee
IN NO EVENT SHALL Philom Tech Private Limited be liable for any direct/indirect, incidental/non-incidental cost increase. Philom Tech Private Limited does not guarantee cost saving.
You agree that Philom Tech Pvt Ltd or its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Platform and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof, occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Philom Tech Pvt Ltd (including any event which is caused by the failure or non-performance on the part of the Platform Partners).
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Philom Tech Pvt Ltd, The Circle, 5th floor, Huda city center
Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Mob – 7045696945
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support: You can reach our customer support team to address any of your queries or complaints by clicking the link, selecting your order and choosing 'Need Help' option: – Help will be there within the app. Alternatively the user can call us at our helpline number - 9971169695