Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. If the Customer is using the payment gateway to pay online using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking, then he/she is doing so with the consultation/approval of the card owner/account holder (if in case he/she is not the card holder/ account holder himself/herself).
2. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
· In case where your bank account has been debited more than once due to a technical error and the same has been credited into the bank account of Philom;
· In case where your bank account has been debited with an account excess of the subscription fee and the same reflects into the accounts of Philom;
In the aforementioned situations, the excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
3. The Customer can initiate refund by calling us on our helpline number on +91-9971169695. The Customer would be required to share the transaction number from payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid and genuine, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Philom through Razorpay or through bank transfer in favour of the applicant along with a confirmation sent to the registered e-mail address within a period of 10 business days on receipt of such claim.
5. Philom assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
If the payment instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
If Razorpay or your bank (in case of bank transfer) refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
In case the payment is not affected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
6. You agree that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty including but not limited to reasons such as breach of contract, unethical usage of Temlin’s services, breach of any law, unprofessional practices, etc may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time.
7. Philom may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account that you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you also agree that Philom will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
Further, in an event where Philom decides to terminate your subscription on any basis which it deems fit such as including but not limited to fraudulent, abusive, illegal activity, on professional ethics illegal usage of trade secrets etc, any product or service already availed or being used for your project from any third party shall not be covered by Philom and you shall be solely responsible for any legal action that they may take and Philom shall not be responsible for refund or indemnification to either party.
8. Philom may choose to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.